SPRING SALE 🌱 💐 🌱 Save $200 on Gardyn + membership with code BLOOM
Gardyn Home Starter Kit
Select an Option
$899 or as low as $44/mo
$899 or as low as $44/mo
Starter Kit + One-Year Membership
$1367 $1307 or as low as $119/mo
$1367 or as low as $119/mo
Starter Kit + Two-Year Membership
$1835 $1585 or as low as $77/mo
$1835 or as low as $77/mo
Gardyn Home Device
- Fully-automated smart vertical hybriponic™ growing system
- Free Shipping
- 60-day return policy
- 1-year limited warranty
Plant Starter Kit
- 30 yCubes™ to start growing right away
- Includes assortment of leafy greens, herbs, and fruits: Arugula, Basil, Breen, Butterhead, Cardinale, Cherry Tomatoes, Chives, Cilantro, Dill, Green Mustard, Jalapeños, Kale, Matilda, Mint, Sweet Peppers, and Thyme
Nutrition And Accessories
- Plant food to optimize growth
- One yPod sleeve to easily harvest or change out plants
- Five yPod caps to neatly close empty growing slots
24″W x 12″D x 64″H
20 lbs, 28 lbs including packaging (2 boxes)
Line voltage | 110V – 240V
Frequency | 50-60hz
Grounded outlet, 24VDC, 7.5 AMP power supply
2x 60W LED lights
Water level | Temperature | Humidity
yCubes™ made of corn-based compostable plastic
Temperature | 50F to 95F (10C to 35C)
Humidity | 0% to 90% non-condensing
802.11n WiFi wireless network. Requires 2.4GHz band
Monthly Delivery of New Plants
- Selection of 10 yCube plants per month (typically all you need as many plants produce for several weeks or even months)
- Customize plant selection each month based on your needs
- Order additional yCubes for $1.99 ($4.99 for non-members)
- Flat monthly fee regardless of variety selection
- Free shipping for you monthly order – always!
Personal Gardyn Assistant Kelby
- Automatically sets and controls water and light levels to optimize growth – no green thumb required
- Notifications of when to harvest and add plant food
- Vacation mode to ensure plants are harvest-ready and healthy on return (coming soon, remote control available now)
Gardyn Product FAQ and Customer Reviews
Yes of course! We have seedless yCubes available for order that you can use to add your own seeds. We include the rock wool filling so all you need to add is your preferred seed variety.
You can find the full list of our 25+ varieties of greens, herbs, fruits, veggies and flowers here. We are constantly adding new varieties and update the list as new plants become available.
The plant food is purely mineral and provides the plants with all the nutrients they need, both macro and micro nutrients like magnesium, potassium, phosphorus to name just a few.
The energy draw per second for both lights operating simultaneously is 75W on average. With the suggested schedules the Gardyn is estimated to use 54kWh per month.
Unfortunately, at this time we only ship to the continental US as well as Hawaii and Alaska.
Your Gardyn device needs WiFi to connect to the Gardyn app. This enables your device to automatically set the optimal light and water schedule without you having to lift a finger! It also allows you to control the device, view your plants and enable vacation mode all from your smartphone. You don’t even have to be home.
With no WiFi connection, the device can run autonomously but cannot be controlled via the Gardyn smartphone app.
The plant starter kit cannot be customized and are pre-packed. However, we did this with the purpose of selecting varieties that grow at different rates so you can start harvesting fresh greens quickly! Currently, the welcome kit includes the following varieties: Arugula, Basil, Breen, Butterhead, Cherry Tomatoes, Cilantro, Dill, Green Mustard, Kale, Matilda, Mint, Radio Calendula, Sweet Peppers, Swiss chard, Tatsoi and Thyme
Absolutely not PVC! Gardyn was designed to minimize its ecological footprint. The columns and base are made of food-grade, FDA-compliant plastic. We also do not use plastic in our packaging and even our yCubes are made of compostable corn!
We are committed to sourcing organic, non GMO seeds in North America for all of our plants.
Due to shortages caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, we were unable to source organic seeds for mint and rosemary. All other seeds are organic. All of our seeds are still non-GMO.