– Positively benefits blood circulation and digestive system.
– Good source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
– Contain high levels of vitamin C.
Care & Harvest:
Days to sprout: 7 – 15 days
Matures in: 75 – 85 days
Taste it for: 8 – 12 weeks
- Cut the scapes down to one to two inches of the base once chives are at least 4 inches tall. If the plant flowers harvest to prevent it from going to seed. The flowers are edible.
- Store wrapped loosely in paper towel in the veggie draw of the refrigerator.