1. Gardyn Microgreens are a superfood!
Gardyn Microgreens contain a higher concentration of vitamins, minerals, and bioactive compounds compared to their mature plant counterparts.
2. Wait- you don’t eat cabbage everyday?
No problem- eating microgreens can provide you with the nutritional benefits of foods that you should be eating more of ….but maybe, you just don’t. Gardyn’s Red Acre Cabbage Microgreens are the perfect example.
3. Gardyn Microgreens X Gardyn’s latest generation LEDs can equate to more bioactive compounds for YOU!
Research has shown that growing microgreens in the presence of LED lights, such as those on your Gardyn, can enhance bioactive compounds in microgreens. These can include Flavonoids, polyphenols, carotenoids, glucosinolates, tocopherols, and certain vitamins and minerals.
4. Eating Gardyn Microgreens may be able to improve your body’s overall response to inflammation and reduce the risk of chronic disease.
On a cellular level, microgreens have been shown to modulate inflammation pathways related to cancer, diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disease. Ref
5. Gardyn Microgreens are a fast, flexible, festive, and even fancy way to get a daily dose of superfood nutrition.
Add a shot of Red Acre Cabbage microgreens to your morning bagel, sprinkle them on an omelet or hummus, spice up a wrap with some zesty Arugula microgreens, amp up the nutrition of school lunch with some colorful purple kohlrabi on a sandwich, garnish a dish like a gourmet chef with the deep purples of Sango Radish…. shots of microgreens throughout your day will add up to great nutrition along the way, and certainly elevate your everyday foods.