Care & Harvest
Days to Sprout: 7 – 10 days
Matures In: 46 days
Taste it For: 3-5 weeks
- Pick individual leaves or wait and harvest full heads.
- For ongoing harvest, you can begin harvesting once the leaves reach about 4 inches tall.
- Harvest the outer leaves of the head and let the inner leaves continue to grow and mature. Just snip either single outer leaves or grab a bunch of them and cut them with scissors one inch above the base of the plant.
- Be careful; if you cut into or below the base, the plant may die, so leave the small leaves in the middle to regrow easily.
- Do not cut more than a third of the plant in you want it to keep growing.