CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Click on “Create account” and fill out your information. You will receive a verification code from Kelby in your inbox so you can log into your Gardyn App using your email and password.
*You may want to check your email’s spam folder to locate this information.*
Your Gardyn Home pairs through a 2.4 GHz band frequency. If your router is dual-band, make sure there is a separate 2.4 GHz band your Gardyn can connect properly to. If you see only one single network in your list of Wi-Fi networks, you may need to review your router settings and separate the 2.4 GHz band by creating a guest network.
ADD YOUR DEVICE
Click on the + add device icon.
GARDYN SHOULD BE ON
Make sure you Gardyn Home is powered on. The power switch at the rear should be on the ON (-) position and you should see a green light on your power supply.
Enter the 4 characters found inside the lid (located where you add water. Remove the wooden cap and you’ll see it) and click “Join”.
If you get the "ERROR: CONNECTED TO A WIFI OTHER THAN GARDYN" alert, power your phone off and back on. Then start the pairing process again.
If you get an alert suggesting "NO INTERNET ACCESS," select the option that allows you to stay connected with your Gardyn.
CONNECT TO YOUR 2.4GHZ WIFI
Enter your Wifi Name and Password and click on “Hello, Gardyn”.
At this time your phone should be connected to the Gardyn wifi so that the App can pass your home wifi credentials to your Gardyn.
STEP 5 TROUBLESHOOTING
Lost Connection Alert
If after entering your Wi-Fi credentials, you get this lost connection alert:
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your phone
- Connect to Gardyn’s Wi-Fi
- Make sure that your phone’s “auto-join” settings are temporarily disabled so as to not disrupt the network connection with your Gardyn.
- Go back to the app, press ok, and continue.
Loading Wheel Stuck at 99%
If the loading wheel gets stuck at 99% and you get this screen, most likely you have a typo on your Wi-Fi credentials or you are inputting a nonviable network option.
Do Not Press Try Again.
- Manually close out of the Gardyn App and open again to double-check that a connection has not yet been established (if so, you will see the app home page).
- Once confirmed, go to your Gardyn Home Device and hold down the silver button on the wood lid until the lights blink three times. This will reset your device and erase the Wi-Fi credentials established.
- Then click “TRY AGAIN” on the app and continue with the pairing process.
Incorrect Password Alert
If you get the “Incorrect Password for Gardyn” alert:
- Click OK.
- Connect to Gardyn’s Wi-Fi
- Go back to the app.
ENTER YOUR WI-FI CREDENTIALS
Enter your Wi-Fi credentials again and click on “Hello, Gardyn
Congratulations! Pairing is completed. Click on “Yes, continue” to explore the app.